1. Petite Lucette offers products for sale on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
2. "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr
3. By using Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
4. Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr’s business policy.
5. These General Terms and Conditions of Retail Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr between the users of Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr and Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr
1. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Retail Sale information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs.
2. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of your order form by Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
3. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to read carefully these General Terms and Conditions of Retail Sale.
4. The order form will be filed on our database for the period of time required in order to process your order, and as provided by law. You may access your order form by checking the section "My account / Order history and details".
5. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any possible input errors.
6. The languages that may be used to submit orders to Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr are English and French.
7. After your order form has been submitted, Petite Lucette will process your order.
8. If the products displayed on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr are no longer available at the time of your last login to the website or once Petite Lucette has received your order form, Petite Lucette shall inform you within thirty (30) working days after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, Petite Lucette will refund you the sum paid.
9. By submitting an order form and contracting with Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Retail Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on Petitelucette.com or Petitelucette.fr. Instead please contact our Customer Service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr sell only high quality products. All merchandise is guaranteed to be free of manufacture defects and Petite Lucette will accept any defective item for refund or exchange.
2. The main characteristics of the products are shown on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr inside each product description. The products offered for sale on Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors because of the Internet browser or the monitor used.
3. Prices of products are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
4. All products come with an identification label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased product if you think you may wish to return it.
5. Should you decide to exercise your right to return a purchased product, Petite Lucette will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of products and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In the event of payment by Credit / Debit Card, all payment details (for example, the card number or expiration date) will be sent using an encrypted protocol to Paypal or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by Petite Lucette except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or for issuing relevant refunds in the event of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your right of return, or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the moment the products are ordered.
1. You have the right to return products purchased from Petitelucette.com or PetiteLucette.fr, within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of the receipt of the products purchased on Petitelucette.com or Petitelucette.fr.
2. To cancel your order with Petitelucette.com or Petitelucette.fr, you must return the products to Petite Lucette within a period of 14 (fourteen) days following the date of receipt of the products, by shipping them through the carrier of your choice to the following addresses:
For any order placed inside North America or South America :
743 Anastasia ave
Coral Gables, FL 33134
For any order placed outside North America or South America :
17 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
3. For products return, the cost of the return is paid by the customer.
4. The right of return – besides compliance with the terms and conditions described above – shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a. The product(s) must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged
b. The label(s) must still be attached to the product(s)
c. The product(s) must be returned in their original packaging (if you wish to return a kit or set, it must contain all the original components)
d. Returned items must be sent back within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of receipt
e. The returned items must be sent to Petite Lucette in a single delivery. Petite Lucette reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times.
5. If the Right of Return is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in the paragraph above, Petite Lucette shall refund the sums already paid to purchase the returned products. If you need immediate exchange items, we recommend placing a new order for these items. Exchange-by-mail items only are shipped to you free of charge.
6. Petite Lucette shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you.
7. Returns and exchanges can take between 30 and 45 days to process. Please allow up to two billing statements for all refunds to appear.
8. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in Paragraph 4, you will not be entitled to any refund of the sums already paid to Petite Lucette. Nevertheless you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to Petite Lucette. If you do not wish to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to Petite Lucette, Petite Lucette shall be entitled to withhold the products and to withhold the sums already received.
1. After the products have been returned, Petite Lucette shall check the conformity of the products with the terms and conditions indicated in Paragraph 4. When Petite Lucette is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, Petite Lucette shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by email.
2. If the recipient of the products, as indicated in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums shall in all cases be refunded by Petite Lucette to the individual who made the payment.
|Size||Height (in)||Hauteur (cm)||Tour de taille (cm)||Chest (in)||Poitrine (cm)||Waist (in)||Tour de taille (cm)||Hips (in)||Hanches (cm)|